Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Baby Harper

I have been the worst blogger of all time. 

If you haven't heard, Lora had her baby boy at 25 weeks. He is doing good but he and Lora could use your prayers and any donation you could make. He will have to be in the hospital until December and everyone knows how expensive hospitals are. I can't imagine the heartbreak she's going through but the important thing is right now they are both doing good and God is in control of the whole situation. Lora and I were trying to get pregnant at the same time, got pregnant around the same time, and were already planning on losing the baby weight at the same time. Lora is super competitive and just couldn't let me get a head start on her :)

Seeing his pictures is just heart breaking but at the same time he is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is so loved already by so many and I just know that he will have an amazing life. He has an amazing mother who makes me laugh all the time. It's going to be a long road for them but I don't know a stronger woman to go through it.

Please keep them in your prayers! 

1 comment: