Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two. years.

Oh. My. Gosh. I have been so busy with training & running the half marathon that H's birthday has snuck up on me! In 3 short days she will have been my sweetest baby for 2 WHOLE YEARS! How is that even possible? Wasn't I just in the hospital? Didn't we just bring her home from the hospital? I literally am BAFFLED by the fact that it has been 2 years. Those memories are so vivid in my head it literally feels like yesterday. She is SUCH a joy to be around. Literally makes me smile, laugh, sing, & dance every day! She is never critical of what I'm wearing or what the heck my hair is doing. She loves pajama/movie days. She would live outside if I would let her & she is the smartest little girl I've ever known. She has the best sense of humor of any child I have ever met & anyone who has ever met her picks up on her humor right away. She loves to make messes, but she also loves helping me clean. Her favorite thing is bath time with her daddy & her best bud, Callie. She was sent here to save me from myself. What more could you ask of a best friend?

All that I want for her in life is to be happy. We do everything we can to make sure she has the best life possible and I hope she looks back on her childhood and smiles. She is so incredibly loved by everyone who knows her and we couldn't ask for a better support group for her.

To my Hazel:
I love you precious angel. I hope you think I'm doing a good job! I'm doing the best I can for you! We were made for each other and I thank God every day for making me your mama.

Photo dump:

No comments:

Post a Comment