Monday, June 18, 2012

Wow... I've seriously been slacking.

Like most people say, no news is good news, right? Well things have been amazingly wonderful, boring, and just plan fun around here. We have joined a small group at our church and have been LOVING getting to know all the other people in the group. We really all have a special connection and bond and I feel like I could go to any of them with a problem and they would help. In other exciting news, my brother got married to the love of his life, Kendall! We are all so excited that she is now officially part of the family. We love her to pieces and Huck couldn't have found a better life partner. I hope they have many happy years together.

Other than that, H is growing like a weed. Speaking more words each day and just amazing me with how smart she is! She is getting way too smart and fun. Today she told J that "Daddy!! Mama, baby tummy"... (translation: mama has a baby in her tummy)... now don't go getting all excited. I am not pregnant and that's not happening in the immediate future. I just thought it was hilarious and made me bust out laughing that she can put such things together. I really have got to start watching what I say around her! She repeats EVERYTHING! :). I really am so blessed with this life God gave me. I couldn't have a better husband. He works so hard to provide for H and I and we got incredibly blessed that he provides for us with no complaints and with a huge smile on his face. I couldn't be happier with the way our life and family is right now.

I promise to up-date more as life continues to amaze me.

Until Next Time-

Mrs. K. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment