Monday, February 6, 2012

In a rut

We all get in one & it seems that while you are in a rut that you just can't get out of it. It doesn't matter what kind of rut: they all suck. Well, I am in an exercise rut & I just can't get out of it! I was doing really well running 5 days a week, doing my Jillian 4-5 times a week & now I just can't get my fat butt off the sofa! It seems like whenever I get into a routine & start seeing results & changes I let myself have "one" cheat day & it turns into a week. Then I feel so discouraged that it is torture just to turn on the DVD or to put on my shoes. Why, why why doesn't this have to happen? I'm never going to get to my goal if I keep doing this but no matter how hard I try it is inevitable to happen & I hate it.


With all that said: I am going to take it one day at a time. I'm going to make one choice of food at a time. Not gonna worry about the next meal. The only one that matters right now is the one I'm about to eat. Not gonna worry about what exercise I need to do tomorrow. Today I am going to only worry about doing what I need to do today & that is my DVD at H's nap time & running 5 miles when J gets home. Today is the only day that matters & today I am making a promise to myself to make myself a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend. Today I will be the best me I can be.

Until Next time
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment