Friday, February 10, 2012

My baby

I just wanted to post a blog about my love for my only child... Well other than my 4 legged child.

-I love the way her face brightens in the morning when I get her out of her crib.
- I love how the non stop questions start as soon as I get her out of her crib
- I love the friendship she has with little J & the way both their faces light up as soon as they see each other.
- I love the way she eats her yogurt & we share licking the lid.
- I love that she knows that you are supposed to lick the yogurt lid.
- I love how she immediately EVERY morning says "moo moo" (movie)... Birds? (meaning Rio)
- I love how much she loves Callie & always wants Callie to cuddle & be win us
- I love she knows that Callie is a major part of our family
- I love the way she smells
- I love how messy & into everything she is
- I love how she isn't afraid of anything (except bugs... But who can blame her?)
- I love her precious angel blond hair that curls at the end of her perfect baby mullet
- I love how hard she loves.
- I love that she grabs my hands (both of them) when we are snuggling & watching a movie
- I love that she rubs my face with her perfect, tiny hands & says "awww"
- I love that she is mine & no one could ever change that
- I love how she has changed my entire life in her (almost) 2 years of life & I will never be the same after being her mama
- I love her sense of humor & how she is always smiling or making everyone around her smile
- I love how infectious her bubbly personality is & how it's changed my attitude toward life
- I love every single thing about her & I could go on for days & days

Until next time
Mrs. K Scott

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I love that baby too! This brought tears to my eyes! Sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love how she is getting such a fun sense order humor. She is far better than I ever could have imagined! She's perfect

    ReplyDelete