Sunday, May 19, 2013

10 Weeks and weekend recap

I hope ya'll had a great weekend! 
I sure did.

On Friday night my mom came over after we got done with the gym and we went to eat Mexican. What? You don't follow your gym session with chips and salsa? You're weird. 

Then on Saturday my mom took Hazel to my sister's so that we could have a break/date night. It was wonderful. It's been a couple months since Jonathan and I have been on a real date so it was great to get away and be silly with him. We went to see Star Trek and I wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed it. It was a great movie and the popcorn was even better. After the movie we went and got fro yo and headed home. 

On Saturday night there was a terrible thunderstorm here that kept waking me up so I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked. Then we went to Stone Mountain, where my mom's company was having a company picnic. I was surprised at how fun it was despite it being rainy and wet. We even got free passes for a later date so we can go back and enjoy Stone Mountain while the sun is shining. :) I am looking forward to it.

Oh and we got those sweet visors & hats. 


Also, today I am 10 weeks pregnant! I am almost in the second trimester. This first trimester has taken a toll on me. Utter exhaustion is just that... EXHAUSTING. I just can't seem to get up and do anything. I am so, so, so thankful for this pregnancy so please don't take my talking about my exhaustion as me complaining. I am not complaining... just simply talking about what's happening in my life.


We also go to the beach with Jonathan's side of the family each year and this year we are going in 18 days. So I'll be in the second trimester and hopefully feeling 100% better. 

This week I slacked big time at the gym. I went to Body Pump on Monday, walked 4 miles on Tuesday, and then went on Friday. I will be getting back in there this week and kicking butt! I am ready and wanting to get back into it... hopefully my exhaustion will cooperate. 

I hope ya'll had a great weekend!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy 10 weeks!! I'm 18 today...flying by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great weekend! How awesome to get a date night with your hubs! I love that picture of y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 weeks!
    Sounds like you had a great weekend, glad you got a date night.
    I've never been to Stone Mountain but that one of the places Doug & I are thinking about going to for our anniversary.
    So happy you're almost to your 2nd trimester, I hope your energy level picks up, too!
    Jealous you're getting to go to the beach,...multiple times, lol!
    xo

    ReplyDelete