1. I am the baby of four children. My parents had 4 kids within 5 years. (Yes, they were crazy)
2. My favorite sweet is a brownie with chocolate chunks in them with a little bit of ice cream on top.
3. My favorite food is Chicken Teriyaki from any Japanese restaurant, but especially from Little Tokyo in Covington, GA.
4. I used to HATE sandwiches but have come to enjoy them occasionally.
5. I could eat pickles all day, every day- and sometimes do.
6. I have an unhealthy love for my dog, Callie and bring her most places I go.
7. My husband and I started dating in 2008 and have practically been living together ever since.
8. I am obsessed with most Disney movies and I love the fact that Hazel now loves them too so I have an excuse to watch them without getting judged.
9. I used to hate running but now love it and do it 5 times a week.
10. I want to go skydiving.
11. My husband and I got married September 18, 2010 and still haven't gone on a honeymoon.
12. I want to own my own bakery.
13. I was All-State in basketball for 3 of my 4 years in high school.
14. I love book series and often don't do anything else but read when I get into a good series.
15. I love cooking and trying new recipes.
16. I am prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse and that is
17. I had my daughter 2 weeks before my 21st birthday.
18. I am a recovering diet-coke drinker.
20. I drink a gallon of water a day.
21. I love decorating for holidays (any and all).
22. I sleep with 4 pillows and have a hard time sleeping when I don't have all 4. I bring them with me everywhere.
23. All of my grand-parents are still alive.
24. I was first chair in 6th grade band. I played the trumpet.
25. I never had the chicken pox, even though my mom made me have a sleep over with someone who had it.
26. My husband and I are big ketchup people and put it on almost everything.
27. When I was a kid, we used to slip-and-slide on our front porch with dawn and a water hose (it was concrete)
28. We bought our washer and dryer from a guy selling it on eBay.
29. I had a poem published in a kids poem book. It was about a lady named Pam, who ate ham (naturally).
30. I think they published everyone's poems in that book.
31. When I retire I want to live on a body of water and run my bakery.
32. I was the letter "O" in an Alice and Wonderland play. (As in A.E.I.O.U)
33. I was also a dancing goat in The Fiddler on the Roof.
34. I used to want to work for Sea World and swim with the whales and dolphins.
35. I want to go back to school to be a dental hygienist.
36. I love all the Harry Potter books and movies.
37. I love baking cakes and bring one to almost every social event I go to.
38. I have run a half marathon.
39. I have a terrible memory.
40. I grew up in a 2 bedroom house, with 6 family members.
41. I enjoy organizing closets, cabinets, etc. when I have time.
42. I LOVE vacuuming, but hate sweeping
43. I want to buy most things I see an infomercial for.
44. I have a reoccurring dream that I have had since I can remember. It involves cats and midgets. I won't go into details.
45. I love all beef hot dogs and could eat them all day.
46. I believe in aliens.
47. And ghost.
48. I want to be cremated when I die.
49. I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey a month before I got pregnant.
50. I want to visit every state in the U.S.
51. Fall is my favorite season.
52. I had an extra wisdom tooth and got all 5 of them pulled when I was a senior in high school.
53. Most days I would rather stay home with my husband that go out.
54. I love naps and take them as often as I can.
55. I would prefer going to the lake for a week than the beach.
56. I hate going shopping just to browse, if I'm gonna shop I'm going to spend money. So I often don't shop.
57. I only get my hair cut twice a year.
58. I nursed Hazel for 7 months and I soon as I started to give her formula, she started sleeping through the night.
59. I have had blonde highlights, red, black and brown hair.
60. I don't mind loading the dishwasher but despise unloading it.
61. I can and love to drive a stick-shift car.
62. My husband and I bought our first house last September 2011 (He was 23 and I was 22).
63. I like my steak a little bit over rare- still really red in the center.
64. I want to do a steak-eating competition- I could probably eat a 72 oz.
65. I hate the smell of fried food- chicken especially.
67. I cried more days than not while I was pregnant.
68. I'm afraid to get pregnant again.
69. I hate the way corn starch feels.
70. I watch The Food Network whenever I can. "Barefoot Contessa" and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" are my favorites.
71. I was always a "cool" girl in high school despite my love for books and "nerdy" movies.
72. I have never once missed my high school days.
73. I do miss my college days.
74. I have never broken a bone.
75. I hate fresh tomatoes but love ketchup and canned "petite diced" tomatoes. The texture of fresh tomatoes freak me out.
76. I am a texture eater. Even if I like the flavor if the texture is "wrong" I don't like it.
77. I could eat my weight in Nutella.
78. I have done a triathlon.
79. I hate whole wheat pasta. I would rather just not eat pasta.
80. Same goes with brown rice.
81. I love coffee and most days drink 2 or 3 cups.
82. I like to think I am very easy-going. It takes a lot to get me worked up.
83. I "spring clean" my house at least 4 times a year.
84. I clean my toilets every time a guest comes over- it doesn't matter if I just cleaned them the day before. I can't stand a dirty toilet.
85. I don't watch the news... It's entirely too depressing and it makes me sad about what the world is coming to.
86. I can't wait for Jesus to come back and look forward to spending time in Heaven with all of my love ones without any drama, money problems, or stress.
87. If my husband didn't have to work I would LOVE to spend every waking second with him. He is truly my sole mate and I feel like we have a special kind of love.
88. My husband and I rarely fight.
89. I love Shark Week.
90. The Beluga Whale is my favorite animal.
91. I hate the smell of "Sweet Pea" by Bath and Body works.
92. My husband and I don't exchange gifts at the normal holidays. We instead do "surprise" gifts that are completely random.
93. My love languages are Words of Affirmation and Acts of Service so if you want to make me happy do things for me and tell me how great I am.
94. I love beer and hate liquor.
95. I used to love roller coasters but ever since I had Hazel they make me incredibly nauseous.
96. I can't sleep unless there is a fan on. Static air makes me feel sick.
97. I have 6 holes in my ears and 2 tattoos. I plan to get another tattoo soon.
98. I love waking up and the house being clean. It rarely happens. But I love it when it does.
99. I am a total dog person and like very few cats.
100. I would rather text than talk on the phone, I feel like I can better communicate over text than actual words.
Thanks for reading if you read them all :)
Mrs. K. Scott