Monday, July 2, 2012

Starting Over

So I've already talked about how as soon as I get into really good shape and start feeling good about my appearance, I take a "day off" that turns into a month (or 2)... We'll its been 2 months since I've worked out consistently. So today I started over (again). And I am the type of person who really loves a plan, a schedule, something telling me what to do. So I decided to do the "Couch to 5K" plan. I don't consider myself at "couch" level, but it was somewhere to start that I could have a set plan. So I decided to double the original plan and did 50 minutes instead of 20. that equaled a little over 4 miles for me. But let me tell you, I LOVED IT. I so enjoyed knowing I would get a "break" after a minute of running. And I KNOW no matter how tired I am that I can run for 1 minute. It is just a great program, no matter what level of fitness you are at. And for people like me who love schedule's its perfect. I also decided that instead of 3 days like the plan says I'm going to try to do 5 days a week. I think that's reasonable for me. Especially because H is getting a lot better in the stroller and I think is starting to enjoy our runs. I'm really hoping that now that I am following a set plan and set schedule that it will keep me motivated to not give up. I'm also going this afternoon to get the ingredients to do "Jillian Michael's cleanse" which is 60 ounces of water, a dandelion tea bag, sugar free cranberry juice, and lemon juice. All you do is drink the 60 ounces of water each day for 7 days. Its supposed to get rid of water weight and help flush out bad toxins that cause bloating. I'm really looking forward to it and J said he would do it with me so that will help me stay motivated  to do it! I also used to drink a gallon of water a day so I'm gonna start doing that again- drink the 60 ounces of the juice and then 68 ounces of just plain water and that will make up the gallon. I can't wait to start this & will post my results of the cleanse.


On a different note: I finally got H some building blocks and she is SO good at stacking and lining them up. It also keeps her entertained for a long time- which gives me a break to get some things done around the house. I sure do love my little one!


Until Next Time-
Mrs. K. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment