Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tummy Tuesday Week 25

Well as if this pregnancy wasn't already flying by, now they changed my due date up by over a week and she will be here even soon! 

Don't blink!!



How far long?: 25 weeks and 3 days.

Size of the baby?: An eggplant. 9.2 inches and 2 lbs. No wonder my belly feels so heavy!

Sleep?: Can't get enough! I have no issues sleeping.

Best moment of this week?: I just feel really good. I feel pretty and I feel like I'm doing really well with being healthy this pregnancy. Even though I am slower and weaker, I am still trying really hard in the gym and it makes me feel good about myself! I love, love, love her kicks and rolls. She is so active! Oh and my mom taking me shopping to get new maternity shirts! I was having to tug all my old shirts down because they were long enough and I'm very thankful that she took me shopping.

Miss anything?: Nope.

Movement?: All the time! 

Food Cravings?: I want to (and do) put Tabasco on just about everything. I can't get enough of the spice! 

Morning Sickness?: None.

Gender?: Girl :)

Bed Rest?: None.

Limitations?: Bending over is pretty difficult. But nothing else really. 

Pregnancy Symptoms?: Achy back and super hormonal.

Wedding Rings?: Still on!

Looking forward to?: Seeing her sweet little face!!! I just am so excited to meet her!


2 comments:

  1. Youre adorable, seriously - thank you so much for showing me what a healthy pregnancy looks like - I know I can do it when the time comes :) And spicy food - ever since I had Amelia 3 + years ago, I still cant get enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely one of those people who glows when they're pregnant... not only do you look amazing, but you just look SO incredibly happy!!

    ReplyDelete