Here is what I'm thankful for:
- God. First and for most I wouldn't be where I am today without His guidance.
- My husband. He makes me laugh and smile more than anyone ever has or ever will. I think that laughter is VERY important in a marriage, especially when you're young and have a young child. If you can't find humor in your life then it will be miserable. Don't take life too seriously. Plus he is so good looking! see....
- My baby. Although she is over 2 1/2 years old, (she'll be 3 in march & I am baffled by that. When will I get over this feeling?) she is my baby. She will always be my baby. She saved me from myself and has taught me how to be a better person. I want her to always know that she can come to me for anything. And although she has only been on this Earth for 2 1/2 years, she is wise beyond her years. She has the best sense of humor I've ever seen in a child and anyone who knows her will say the same thing. She LOVES to make people laugh and I love that about her.
- My family. They are crazy, loud, and opinionated but I love them so. I wouldn't change anything about any of them. And am proud of every single one of them.
- My house. It may not be the biggest or it may not have the nicest things but it is mine. It is safe, secure, and warm and I am so proud of it. Being a homeowner is blessing and I do not take it for granted.
- My health. I know so many people who are going through so many health issues and I am so very, very thankful that I and my family have great health. It is another thing that I do not take for granted.
- My life. I am thankful for all of the things that I have. I am not going to list them all but always remember that someone out there is wishing and praying for what you already have. And that comparison is the thief of joy.
- My friends. I'm not going to list them all but you know who you are. I have lost many through my many trials of my life but the ones who have stuck through are the real ones and I am so thankful for you all!
- My church. Brown's Bridge Community Church. We are totally in love with our church and all the people who go there. We are just recently getting involved and everyone I meet makes me love it even more. It is such a warm and welcoming place and that is hard to find in such a big church.
- I am thankful to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom. It has not always been easy and it definitely has it challenges but I know that for my child and husband that it is the best thing. I love being able to be with Hazel all day and she knows that I will always be there. I don't think I'll ever go back to work. I was born to raise my family and be a homemaker and I feel like I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do.
What are you thankful for?