Friday, November 30, 2012

A blog post.

Hello there my 16 followers! I am so happy to have you follow this silly little blog.

I don't really have much to say today so I'm just going to recap this week and tell you about my weekend plans. 

Are you hanging onto the edge of your seat? I'm sure you are. You're all "that KellyAnne has the most exciting life"..... I know, my fans, I know. I do.

On Monday Hazel and I made sugar cookies. That was literally the most exciting part of my week. 
Isn't she the cutest?
Look at the proud face. 
We went thrift shopping in Augusta and I got these little cuties. 
(Santa cookie jar and snowmen salt and pepper shaker- for those of you who are blind)



Well this past week has been very tiring for me. I haven't been able to get out of bed before 8. (Even though Hazel comes in there around 6:30-7. Thank goodness for Christmas movies.) 


Callie has been getting up 2 or 3 times a night- having to go to the bathroom. I feel like I have a newborn again. I guess she's preparing me. And Hazel has been crazier than normal. She is always crazy, she is the most active 2.5 year old that I know, but lately she's been on another level even for her. So that's been fun. But on a brighter note, in between destroying my house and running around like a crazy person ANY (and every) time I hand her something she says "Thank you Mommy." Which just really melts my heart. Manners are important to me and I'm so happy she's getting the hang of it. And every time I sneeze or cough she says "Okay mommy?" Such a caring crazy soul. 

I guess just the stress of the hot water heater messing up, Callie being cripple, Hazel being crazy, and trying to get back into the gym has just been a lot. I feel like I clean my house all day and it is dirty by the next day. The laundry is endless. I need a vacation. 

But I'm proud to report that Jonathan & I have been to the gym every day except Wednesday and we're going again tonight. 


We won't go to the gym tomorrow because we're going to go get our Christmas tree and decorations. Stay tuned for pictures.


I think we will make a tradition of getting our tree on December 1st every year. We get a real tree so anything before that and it just becomes a big mess. I think Hazel is going to LOVE it. Every time we pass any kind of Christmas lights she screams "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
It is the cutest thing.

We're also going to get Elf of The Shelf tomorrow to start that. I think she's going to love it. :) I know you can't wait to see what he does each day. I promise it won't be original. Thanks to Pinterest I know longer need originality. I hope you people know sarcasm is. I am just reeking of it today. 

Ok well I'm going to go Pin some stuff and watch my girl crush Ellen now instead of doing the endless housework.
She is my role model. I am obsessed. 

This is happening tonight.

You Stay Classy San Diego

1 comment:

  1. This post cracked me up. Yay for sugar cookies. Your little girl is seriously adorable. Good work with the gym?

    ReplyDelete