1. I laughed so hard I cried when... I watched Ellen. The last minute-ish is the best. I was crying last night. She is my big time girl crush.
2. My high school... was a little private school. I thought I was much cooler than I actually was.
3. It really pisses me off... when people get all up in my businazz and tell me what I should/shouldn't do. And also when I am out of Nutella.
4. In 10 years... I want to be retired. What? People don't retire at 34?
5. If I could erase one thing... It would be my name off this mortgage. We got this house for really cheap, it's a great, quiet neighborhood... So I shouldn't complain. But I just really want a fenced in back yard for Hazel and Callie to play in.
6. In 1999... I was getting ready for Y2K. What? Your parents didn't make you fill old milk jugs with water and keep them in the basement? Well, at least we were prepared.
7. Honestly... I am over everyone being so over-opinionated.
Why is it that when you are going to a life-transition everyone and their grandmother think they can add their unasked 2 cents in?
8. To me, sushi... is a gift from the gods. I could eat it for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Spicy Tuna, please!
9. Someone really needs to invent... a battery powered rocking chair so that when I'm up at 4 AM rocking Hazel we can both sleep.
10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was in high school. I went to a sleep over with like 4 other girls and we brought 2 6 packs of Smirnoff. I am pretty sure the other girls each had one and I housed the rest. That shiz is FULL of sugar and I ended up with my head in the toilet. It was awful and I haven't touched that nasty stuff since.
11. The one question I would ask God is... will Callie really be in Heaven?
I might be obsessed with my dog.
12. Lindsey Lohan... needs to get her shit together.