Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Bump-Date

Hey! Miss me?

Probably not, if you follow me on Instagram, because I post about 14 pictures a day. Sorry I'm not sorry. Kscott24 is the name. Shameless plug.

Anyway. I have been a zombie. I swear this baby is sucking the life out of me. 
Today, I woke up and didn't feel like I was about to fall asleep so I count that as a win. And I haven't had any caffeine today. I feel like a new human. You know when you wake up and realize that your new baby slept through the night? That's how I feel. To say I have been exhausted is an understatement. 

Please let this mean that the second trimester is here? 

I will be 13 weeks on Sunday. 
Here's a picture of me today. 


I cropped out my face because, believe me, you don't want to see it ;) 

I can't get over my excitement for this pregnancy. I think that wanting this for so long and then finally being in the middle of it. I don't want this pregnancy to end and it feels like it's flying by! 

Hazel has been so, so sweet. She is always talking about the baby and she likes to sit on my belly and say "I'm squishing the baby!" and the other day she accidentally pushed my belly a little bit too hard and said "Oh, sorry baby!"
Last night she kissed my belly good night and said "Love you baby!" She seriously melts my heart. She is going to be an amazing big sister. 

My mom took Hazel shopping yesterday for summer clothes and she said that all Hazel wanted to do was look at the little boy clothes and kept saying that she needed to get something for "her baby brother."

She still swears is a boy.
My girl, Lora, did this really cute "Tummy Tuesday" that I decided to steal the questions from it. I will try to do this with her each Tuesday but based on my blogging lately I'll just fit it in whenever. That's what she said.

How far along?: 12 weeks and 4 days.

Sleep?: This past week I have been getting up at 2-3 and not being able to go back to sleep for about an hour. But last night I slept all night till 8:45 (new AMAZING time Hazel decided to sleep till)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, still in all my normal clothes. Thank goodness I had a little wiggle room! 

Best moment this week: Having Hazel kiss my belly goodnight and say "I love you baby!"

Miss anything?: Being able to go more than 3 hours before needing to eat. 

Movement: None yet but I can't wait!!

Size of the baby?: A peach! (or around 3 inches long.)

Food cravings: You name it and I have craved it. My food cravings have been crazy this go round. I feel like I am going to lose my mind if I don't get the food I want right then. And if someone posts something on Instagram I usually have to have it. Today, I am craving chicken patties with mayo, ketchup, and pickles. 

Morning Sickness?: As long as I eat every 3 hours then I feel good. Just have to have something in my tummy at all times.

Gender: Don't know yet but I am "feeling" boy. Just because this pregnancy is SO different than Hazel's. We will find out in 5 weeks!

Bed rest: No, hopefully I won't have any. That would be hard with an active 3 year old.

Limitations: Nothing yet. Other than not being able to do the dishes ;)

Labor Signs: No! Thank goodness. That would be so scary.

Pregnancy Symptoms?: I have been so exhausted. But I'm hoping I'm past that. My face is more oily than normal. And my hair is growing like crazy. I have to shave my legs like every day. (I don't... but I should)

Wedding Rings: Still on. They are loose from all the weight I lost and I was about to get them re-sized before we found out I was pregnant so I think I will hold off until after the baby is here. 

Looking forward to?: Feeling the baby kick, finding out the gender, and having Hazel feel the baby kick! She is going to freak out. 

I will be absent next week. Don't worry, not from Instagram

We are leaving for the beach on Saturday. To say I am excited is an understatement. I love, love, love the beach and we haven't seen Jonathan's family in far too long. It will be so nice to see everyone and relax. Hazel is the perfect beach age. 

I hope ya'll have a good week! 

8 comments:

  1. Your bump is too cute. I love all the baby stuff lately on blogland!!! Enjoy the beach, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love updates like this! keep doing them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest baby bump. Have fun on vacation and I can't wait to see all of your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was in maternity clothes about 13 weeks for the 2nd pregnancy... You pop so much faster!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I had trouble with not knowing if i was having pregnancysymptoms .. but i finally found a great message that could get the word out
      Here is free information about this on my site http://www.pregnancysymptomsranking.publicniche.com

      Delete
  6. I had trouble with not knowing if i was having pregnancysymptoms .. but i finally found a great message that could get the word out
    Here is free information about this on my site http://www.pregnancysymptomsranking.publicniche.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's weird, I'm unable to do the dishes too! you know what I just realized?? since we are having babies so close to each other, we get to lose the baby weight together! thank goodness we can motivate each other. and yeah, I feel like time is flying by too!!

    ReplyDelete