Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday... Pregnancy addition.

So much have changed since I stopped the Weigh-In Wednesday! I am so happy and excited that it is still going on and I can still link-up with all you amazing ladies. 

If you don't know me, I'm pregnant! I'm 15 weeks and 3 days to be exact. 

To say that I am excited would be the biggest understatement of the century. I am the crazy person who tells every one I talk to. I already have one daughter so I know how amazing and wonderful having children is. And God has blessed me with 2. I am so thankful.

ANYWAY. Ya'll didn't come here to read about my elation. You came to read about my weight!


This was in November of 2012. Right before we joined the gym

When I first started this journey in January 2013, we had been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months and I was already at my wits end. I am the type of person who likes things to happen right when I want them to happen. God had other plans so I needed something to take my mind of the constant thought of babies and I had some extra weight to lose! We joined Body Plex and it was the best decision Jonathan and I have made regarding our health. 


This was right before I found out I was pregnant
I'm 6'1.
In January 2013 I weighed 230.4 
My weight at my first doctors appointment (when I was 6 weeks) was 213 
And yesterday at 15 weeks I was 217.


So I've gained 4 pounds this pregnancy. I am close to being half way there. I know the real weight gain will be happening soon but what I wanted to know was am I on track? I plan to gain around 20 pounds (give or take) this pregnancy. 

My goal weight for when I deliver is around 230.

My last pregnancy I ate like crap and didn't exercise one day the entire time. Plus I was in college and before I got pregnant I partied like a rock star with plenty of beer. 
I gained 30 pounds when I was pregnant with Hazel.

This pregnancy has been a total difference. I have been trying to exercise 4-6 times a week. I do RPM, Body Pump, the elliptical, and lots of weights. I plan to stay active as long as I can this time around and keep my eating on track. I know there will be days when my pregnancy brain will scream at me until I eat a cheeseburger and that's okay. But the daily cheeseburger won't be happening. 

Do you have any tips on having a healthy pregnancy? How much did you gain during your pregnancy (pregnancies?)


9 comments:

  1. Your bump is adorable. Way to go on the working out. I wish I could, but every time I get it in my head that I'm going to start walking, my body tells me otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for keeping up with working out! You will feel sooo much better after delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Darci's post today! I think you are doing great with weight gain! I am 34 weeks and have gained 23 I only wanted to gain 20 but things change! You look great I can't believe you weigh 217 you look around 140!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think youre doing amazing :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute little bump! Keep up the exercising while pregnant, I feel like it helped me in labor and recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tiny baby bump! With Jack I gained almost 60 pounds, yikes! With Bean I only gained 19, but I was super heavy when I got pregnant so I actually ended up being 5 pounds heavier at Bean's delivery then Jack's. It's crazy! I definitely took advantage of the "first time" pregnancy and ate for 2...ok more like 4 with Jack! You are doing great, just stick to what you are doing, listen to your body and rest when needed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing amazing. Bouncing back once you have the baby will be a breeze!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seriously look so good! I have no tips to offer since I didn't exercise, ate like crap, and gained 65lbs!!! AHHH!!! Keep doing what you're doing...so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a ROCKSTAR! Seriously you are an inspiration for when I have #2. I want the second time around to be better than the first.

    ReplyDelete