Monday, June 24, 2013

My Bump. My Bump. My lovely baby bump. Check it out.




How far along?: 15 weeks

Sleep?: I am sleeping great. I haven't been taking naps anymore so I really think that helps me be able to go to sleep and stay asleep. That, and my exercise. I swear my body would go nuts if I couldn't exercise. I sleep better, eat healthier, and have more energy when I'm regularly exercising. Why wouldn't you want to exercise? 

\
Anyone who buys me this will instantly be my BFF. It's from Ruffles with Love. I'm an XL. :D

Maternity Clothes?: This week I am officially in maternity shorts. I am so thankful for my mom who took me on a shopping trip and got me 3 maternity shorts and 2 shirts. I haven't bought new clothes in over a year... this is a big deal! :) Plus maternity clothes rock... elastic waste... why can't we all wear that year round? 

Best moment this week?: Still randomly feeling baby flutters which is an amazing feeling but they are very spaced out and I am selfish and want more!! I would say shopping was my best moment this week and making homemade pickles with my mom! Oh and Jonathan saying "Look at that little baby!" (talking about my belly... I love how excited he is)

Miss anything?: Not having to tuck a pillow under my belly every time I turn over & sleeping on my back.

Movement?: Random flutters, usually when I first lay down at night. Usually only happens once and doesn't happen every night but I can't wait to feel real kicks through my belly! 

Size of the baby?: Avocado (yuck). Around 5 inches and 5 oz.

Food Cravings?: I am craving fruit. Any and all kinds and I can't WAIT to eat my homemade pickles but I have to wait till next Saturday. I have been craving spicy things lately. Can't get enough. Food aversions is PIZZA. Which I normally love. So it's freaking Jonathan out that when he asked me if I wanted to order a pizza on Friday and I said "NO WAY." 


Morning Sickness?: None unless I go a long time without eating. 

Gender?: Well, last week I lost my keys so I had to cancel my appointment because Jonathan couldn't get off work to take me so I had to push my appt to tomorrow so it will be 4 weeks from then. So I'll find out around 19 weeks. I am so anxious and excited. 

Bed Rest?: None

Limitations?: None

Labor Signs?: None

Pregnancy Symptoms?: Light acne & oily face (yuck).

Wedding Rings?: Still on. I don't think I'll have to take them off. They were really lose when I first got pregnant so I have plenty of room to "grow."

Looking forward to?: Hearing the baby's heartbeat tomorrow and finding out the gender in 4 weeks! 

2 comments: