So I have a lot going on today... nothing really blog worthy so I'll just say random things.
-I am so happy Hazel has FINALLY gotten with the time-change and has been sleeping till 8 a.m. every day this week. Yes, I realize it's only Tuesday. But 2 days is better than none.
- I love watching Christmas movies.
- I am making 3 meals for 3 different families who have a lot going on in their lives and I know how it feels when you feel completely overwhelmed and someone brings you dinner and it totally changes your view on life.
I am making spinach and ricotta stuffed shells with homemade sauce. I'll post the recipe if anyone is interested?
- I love having all the Christmas decorations out!
- I need a new good book to get in to... Any suggestions?
- I love finding new blogs and totally being a stalker and reading a
ll most of their post.
-I can't wait for RPM (spin class) tonight. I have a love/hate relationship with my bike :)
This is what I've been doing today...
Biggest pot of homemade sauce I've ever made
Planking.. oh yea look at that form.
snuggling with my main squeeze.
Now I'm off to finish cooking, make dinner for us in the crock pot, shower, & head to the gym at 6:30 to
die do RPM.