Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Liebster Award!

Hey ya'll! 
I'm back... I got nominated for another Liebster Award so I'm gonna answer the questions that Nicole asked me. Go check her out and THANK YOU for nominating me! You're so sweet :)

11 facts about me
1. I currently have a broken back. Sounds a lot more glamorous than it is... It's just a small bone and I can still walk (painfully)
2. I love to watch cooking shows (and recently found that Hazel loves to watch them too)
3. I love being a stay-at-home-mom.
4. Hazel has recently started showing interest in the way her hair looks and it makes me so happy. She loves when I blow dry it and I have straightened it a couple times. She says we're doing "beauty parlor" and thinks she is the biggest girl.
5. I love reading books. 
6. I am in a small group from my church and I love it! We are "ending" it soon and that makes me sad.
7. I love egg salad sandwiches
8. I love to cook
9. Hazel is officially a big girl. She eats real food, goes to the potty, can (kinda) dress herself, and sleeps in a big girl bed. Makes me so sad.
10. I love my miniature dachshund. She sleeps with us every night.
11. I could eat my weight in donuts. 

Questions from Nicole 
1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I currently don't have any music on my iPod. I just got a new phone and just haven't added any so I listen to Pandora. (Pop fitness is a great station)
2. What is your favorite form of exercise?
Right now, RPM. But it changes a lot.
3. What sound do you love?
The sound of waves at the beach. Makes me so happy.
4. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off student loans.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I don't know if this question means like work wise or what but I really want to do a full triathlon. I did a "sprint" one and I loved it. I gotta get a real bike first. 
6. What’s the hardest thing you've ever done?
My pregnancy with Hazel. Not the actual pregnancy because I loved being pregnant but all the things that happened while I was pregnant were really, really hard. 
7. What is your first memory of being really excited?
When I was younger we went to Ruby Falls and I loved it there. I am a big nerd and love caves to this day so it was a really fun time. 
8. What is your favorite Season of the year?
Spring and fall. I love when it's not too hot but not too cold. 
9. What kind of music do you like?
I love like "indie" music. 
10. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Neither but I can rock 11 o'clock like no one's business.
11. What is the one thing you like the most about yourself?
I think I am a very relate-able person. I have been through a lot and I think I am friendly and understanding person. And it takes me a lot to get worked up. I'm really, really laid back. 

Thank you Nicole for nominating me :)

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Random facts are my favorite! Ha pretty sure you know that already though. Hope your back is feeling better. I did not want to go to the gym today at all. From here on out my sympathy for you will be my motivation! H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to paying off the student loans. I need a rich Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! Keep on getting better!

    ReplyDelete