Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday blues

I now remember why I want to eat healthy and exercise. I feel like a big, fat, blog. And I look like one too. What is it about a busy weekend that makes me eat whatever the heck I want? I feel like I fell in my old ways. I don't like it. 

I feel tired, bloated, and just yucky for lack of a better word. My brain is filled with pizza, Moe's, and Shane's Rib shack. I'm not lying when I said that we ate out lunch and dinner all weekend. I feel like I gained 7 pounds. I didn't, I only gained a half of a pound. Yes, I checked. 
But goodness, I just feel gross.
And I felt gross about 5 minutes after I got done shoving my face. 

I love when I'm eating healthy and taking care of my body how amazing I feel... even after I eat! I never knew that food could make you feel good. 

AND I don't want to gain back the 18 pounds I've lost. How sad would that be? When people ask me how my weight-loss is going and I have to answer "oh, I gave up and gained all my weight and I feel so gross." How depressing would that be. 

NO. I will NOT say that. I will get back on track and I will eat better and feel better. I'm also planning on exercising every day this week (as long as my back feels good). I need to sweat out all these toxins. 


Now I'm off to the doctor. Why did I plan a doctor appointment for Hazel to get her 3 year old shots on a Monday first thing in the morning. Hello miserable day. 

I hope ya'll have a better Monday then I will!!! 

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh, It's like you read my mind with this post. We had an awful weekend too. Busy=Bad Choices. Here's to a better week and less bloat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I am getting back on track this week! Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to have an off weekend every now and then, as long as you get back on the horse right away!! I've had many of those weekends, and I'm not gonna lie... I know I will have tons more. I love food too much, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. This weekend we celebrated our little man's 1st birthday and I ate nothing but total crap every.single.day. My body was literally aching from the overload of food that was anything but healthy. I've never been so happy for a Monday to get a fresh start!
    Good luck with shots today.

    ReplyDelete