Don't be jealous that I'm super popular and people keep nominating me for this prestigious award.
I got nominated by Alicia, who is one of my favorite bloggers. She's a MILF mom of 5 and a full-time student. To say she has a lot on her plate is an understatement but she still takes time to workout and eat healthy. She's awesome.
Her questions for me.
1. What's your dream vacation?
I want to go on a vacation with Jonathan and I. We have never done this (we still haven't been on a honeymoon). I want to go to a beach and have a relaxing/ no stress vacation with just us.
2. What's your favorite childhood memory?
Okay this is going to sound weird but I promise it was so fun and we always loved it. Every once in a while we would have a "no hands dinner." Meaning you couldn't use your hands to eat... just your face. It was so fun and even my parents participated and it was so fun to see my parents acting silly. I am going to carry on this tradition with Hazel.
3. How you started blogging.
I was bored. And needed an outlet to express my feelings without being judged. Now I love the relationships that have formed from it.
4. What's your favorite color?
I don't really have a favorite. I like pastels though.
5. First thing you do in the morning?
Play on my phone till I "wake up", then go downstairs & start coffee, make Hazel and I breakfast and then do the dishes.
6. Are you a night owl or morning person.
Neither... but I can rock 11 o'clock like no body's business.
7. What's you favorite T.V. show?
This is a hard question because I'm such a tv watcher. I love How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Revenge, The Americans, & The Walking Dead. Just to name a few.
8. What's your ideal night out?
We live near the wineries in North Georgia and I love going up there and then going to dinner. It's relaxing and fun.
9. Beer or Wine?
Can both be an answer? I love both.
10. What's your job?
I'm a stay at home mom and home-maker.
11. Favorite season?
Spring or fall!
Next I got nominated by Natalie. She's a fellow tall girl who's on the track to get healthy.
Questions from Natalie.
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The friendships that I've made!
2. What's your dream vacation?
Answered that ^ there.
3. Phone call or text?
Text. Definitely. I'm too awkward for phone calls but I can text like no body's business.
4. What songs are you currently in love with?
I'm not a big music person.. It really depends on my mood. I like "indie" music.
5. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would buy a new house and car. Give some to charity & church. Give my siblings some. And go on vacation.
6. What's your favorite book or movie?
This is hard one too. I love the Harry Potter movies and books. But I love a lot of books. Too many to name.
7. What's one thing you never leave home without?
8. What's 4 words you would use to describe yourself?
Tall. Sarcastic. Friendly. Quiet.
9. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When people don't clean up after themselves.
10. What's your favorite post or most viewed post?
This post is my most viewed. But I don't know why. It's not that great. I love this post to my little love.
11. Would you rather be famous for the rest of your life or be the best friend of someone who is famous?
I'd rather be famous. I'm not the type of person who likes to be in the shadows.
Thanks for nominating me girls!!!!