Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weigh-In Results

The results are in....

I am 6'1". (Just for the record) 

Starting Weight: 230.4 I do not want to post this on the internet.
Weight as of January 8, 2013: 226.6
THAT'S A LOSS OF 3.8.
3.8 pounds in ONE WEEK people...
I am over the moon.

Now onto my measurements 

Starting measurements:
Arms: 15 "
Thighs: 27 "
Bust: 40 "
Hips: 41"
Waist: 35 " 
Can you say hourglass? My hips DON'T lie.

Measurements as of January 8, 2013
Arms: 14.5 "
Thighs: 26.5"
Bust: 39.5" Sorry Jonathan.. it's got to go!
Hips: 40"
Waist: 34"

That is a total loss of 3.5 inches! in one week!! 

All of this was done with HARD WORK. I didn't cheat the system. I didn't starve myself. I worked my ass off and I got the results. It's just that simple. I ate less and worked out more than I have in my entire life. Never once was I hungry. Never once did I take some "magic" pill to make my fat disappear. It was my sweat dripping off the end of my nose after a 2 hour workout. It was not shoving crap into my mouth like I normally do. It was me taking control of myself and my eating habits.

Can't argue with those results. Now I'm going to continue kicking this week's ass! 

On a different note I was nominated for a Liebster Award again! Thanks Brandy. If you don't follow Brandy you should! She is from my neck of the woods and she's great! Go check her out :)


If you want to read my 11 facts about myself then click here I'm too lazy to think of 11 more things about myself. And lesbehonest... I'm not that exciting.


So onto the questions from Brandy:


1. Favorite genre of music? 
-I don't really have a favorite genre... I really only listen to Christian music in the car because all of the other music is too vulgar my angel's little ears. I would say like Indie music... 
2. Pen or pencil?
- Pen... I hate pencils!!
3. What's in your purse?
-I don't even carry a purse. I'm a freak I know. I have a little clutch thing that's attached to my eyes that holds all my cards but anything else I just hold in my hands like a weirdo... 
4. Most embarrassing moment?
-I think I answered this question last time... But I really can't think of anything. I would say just meeting new people.. I am a super awkward turtle. 
5. Sports fan? Favorite team(s)?
-I love the Falcons! That's really the only team I care about. I don't care much for college football.
6. Favorite thing to drink?
-Water. Or if we're talking alcohol then I love the Wild Blue or Wild Black beer. It's a stout beer infused with blueberries or blackberries. It is 8% alcohol and DELICIOUS. 
7. Morning person or night owl?
-Neither. 
8. Favorite Restaurant?
-There is this little place called "Little Philly" in Covington (my hometown) and they have a chicken teriyaki sub that is to die for! It is the best. But other than that I would say a steak house. I love a medium rare steak! 
9. Favorite Disney movie?
-Oh man this one is hard. I love all the Disney princesses! 
10. With friends or family or whomever, would you rather go to a bar/club or stay in and watch a movie or play games ?
-I would rather stay in a play games with friends. Or just watch a movie with my husband. I am a total home-body.
11. Do you have any pets?
-I have one... Callie. She is a miniature dachshund and she is my soul mate. She is ALWAYS by my side. 





10 comments:

  1. Great job. Keep up all the hard work it will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Only 26.2 to go... literally a marathon! haha! I'll get there!

      Delete
  2. Good work! That's awesome. I wonder if there will ever be a time that weight isn't a constant battle. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping not. I will have to work to maintain my goal weight but it's totally do-able! only 26.2 pounds till I get to my goal weight!

      Delete
  3. Amazing loss this week. You are doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such an awkward turtle too, and a homebody!!

    Congrats on the weightloss!! I totally have about the same size hips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well good! I'm glad I'm not the only one with big hips! haha. Shakra made a song about it so it can't be that bad ;)... Are you doing no carbs today? I had a piece of sausage and eggs for breakfast. I'm going to try real hard but I'm doing hot yoga and RPM tonight so I might need my carb energy!! haha we'll see :)

      Delete
  5. you did awesome!!!! I love that we are both on the same path and really started at the same time (along with everyone else in America). keep on rocking out and sweating and tracking those calories. we got this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo! You rock! I loled at the "sorry Jonathan it's got to go" because my guy is the same way! While he supports my journey to lose weight and get healthier, he hates to see the tatas and booty go!

    ReplyDelete