Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday: Week 4



Hey ladies!! I hope your week went well!
I had a great week this week. I stuck with my workouts and eating well and never went over in my calories. I FEEL good about myself! 

Downside is that it's the dreaded Shark Week. Therefore my hormones are all outta whack but I still lost 1.6 pounds this week! WHAT??? 

The real victory is that I haven't spent the past week shoving my face like I normally do the week before TOM. I had SELF-CONTROL for once in my life and I didn't gain. THAT IS HUGE FOR ME. Like I have said before this isn't my first go-round with this weight-loss thing. But I always , and I mean always have shoved my face the week before my TOM and gained. Every single time. Then the week after I would spend losing the weight I had gained. So the fact that I lost weight this week sends me over the moon. I couldn't be more happy. 
Hard work pays off! 


Starting Weight: 230.4
Last week: 223.0
Today: 221.4

That's a total loss of 9 pounds this month! 

Another non-scale victory is I didn't spend my week shoving my face with pizza. Like last weekend. 
We did have Panda Express one day for lunch but instead of rice I got steamed veggies. Small changes. Slow and steady. 
I can't give up everything I love! I love food! I love to go out to eat! But making small changes will lead to big changes! :)

Now to measurements. 
No big changes :(
Last week:
Arms: 13
Thighs: 23
Bust: 37
Hips: 37.5
Waist: 32

This week: 
Arms:  13 (no big changes but I can actually SEE my muscles... big deal for me!)
Thighs: 22.5 (-.5)
Bust: 37 (-0)
Hips: 37 (-.5)
Waist: 31 (-1)

That's a total of 2 inches this week

Total loss of inches for the month of January: 
Arms: -2 inches
Thighs: -4 inches (yeah buddy)
Bust: -3 inches
Hips: -4 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Total: 16 inches OFF my body! Yay! 

My workouts this week:
Wednesday: Body Pump followed by RPM (Kicked my butt so good and I just upped my weights) 

Thursday: RPM
Friday: Body Pump
Saturday: Body Pump
Sunday: Rest
Monday:Hot Yoga and Body Pump

Tuesday: RPM

See a pattern? I might be obsessed with Body Pump and RPM. But I burn so many calories and get a sweaty mess. I love it. I want to start adding a step-class too but I don't know. I'll probably wait until I get over these 2 classes. Right now they are working and kicking my bootay!

Now for 1 month progress pics! 



The green is before and blue is 1 month
I can't really see much of a difference. I'm going to start taking pictures of my back/ flexing my arms so I can see the differences in the muscles. 




This made me LOL. 
Be my friend on Facebook! KellyAnne Scott is my name :)
Instagram: Kscott24
MFP: Kscott24
Twitter: kellyanne_scott

Can I get an AMEN?
This makes me LOL and totally what I wanted to do this week. Yummm brownies!!

How did you do this week? Be sure to link-up with Erin and Alex!





48 comments:

  1. Yea! You did great...and you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't really see a difference but I feel a difference and that totally makes me happy! :)

      Delete
  2. You're killin it with the body pump...I need to get back to it this week. Hopefully I can get Addy down early enough so I can get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! it's hard but I love that my gym has it so I don't have to worry about Hazel running around while I'm trying to do it! Good luck this week!

      Delete
  3. Way to go on the loss and especially the inches! All the little victories really do add up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a rock star. I want to be like you. I was trying to channel my inner KellyAnne yesterday with a 2 mile run, yoga and Zumba. I am so tired today. KEEP IT UP! You are so motivating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Channel your inner KellyAnne! You're so silly! That is awesome!! It's hard but in the end it's worth it! Today I'm only doing yoga! I don't know why I don't feel like that's enough but between no sleep & my period it's about all I can muster up! :) great job

      Delete
  5. Girl having almost a 2 lbs. loss during TOM week is pretty freaking amazing... so proud of you! Even more important is that you're feeling good about yourself! Yes!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was really surprised too! :)

      Delete
  6. Good job with the loss and sticking to your schedule! Just shows that small sacrifices are worth it. I love that you called it shark week hahaha I have actually never heard that before. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah! I saw it on Pinterest!! it made me laugh too :)

      Delete
  7. you look great - I can see a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! that makes me feel so great :)

      Delete
  8. 10 lbs almost this month? thats amazing! Just shows hard work pays off! Keep going we got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am feeling really awesome! Here's to next month! :)

      Delete
  9. Ahahaha I love the last picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! me too. That's what I felt like this week!! ALL I WANT IS CHOCOLATE and pretzels :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you! It feels great to see my hard work pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That last picture totally cracks me up!!! Good job on the loss this week and for the month! I'm about to enter Shark Week as well, so that always makes getting on the scale worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is no fun! Just jump on like a you're ripping a band aid off and get it over with! haha. It's cruel we have to deal with periods and all the hormones that come along with it! :(

      Delete
  12. Stopping by from Weigh In Wednesday! Great job on the loss. I can tell in your before and after pictures that you have slimmed down and toned up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can tell a difference! You look great! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kacie!! I've still got a way to go but thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete
  14. That's awesome! Great work and you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great after only 1 month! I can really see it in your stomach and your arms look toned. Way to go for substituting veggies at Panda Express. We order Chinese food every Sunday so I'm in the habit of getting steamed veggies and not eating the rice. It was hard looking at everyone else's at first but then you look in the mirror and it's all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it.. Hazel and Jonathan both got rice but I honestly didn't miss it that much. The only time I have no self control is when I'm at a Japanese place where they cook in front of you! Then gimme that fried rice and smother it with sauce!! haha!

      Thank you! I'm glad you can see differences! Makes me think my hard work is worth it! :)

      Delete
  16. Hi! I'm your newest follower! :) I'm loving the workouts you do. BodyPump always kicks my butt. It's my shark week also and I'm avoiding getting on the scale...

    http://nicolevedros.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I will check out your blog! Body pump is definitely a butt kicker but it is so awesome!

      Do you go to a gym where they have Les Mills or do you do it at home?

      Delete
    2. My gym offers Les Mills classes. I really do not like working out at home; I always feel less motivated. Whereas, if I'm at the gym or taking a class, I feel judged haha and will be less likely to quit in the middle of the workout.

      Delete
    3. I am totally the same way!! I won't every stop if I see a lot of other people who aren't stopping too! I'm too competitive!

      Delete
  17. Congrats! 16 inches is awesome, and I can definitely tell. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :))

      I'm glad you can see a difference! That means so much! :)

      Delete
  18. Awesome job this week! Had to laugh and shark week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! I know! I saw something on Pinterest and it made me laugh so hard! SO much more delicate that my period ;)

      Delete
  19. ark week is a mo' fo! way to keep it together!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girlfriend :) I hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
  20. You did awesome! And the brownie picture is hilarious, I just had to share it on facebook.

    http://www.cupcakesandcarrots.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! made me LOL.. I think we've all been there!

      Delete
  21. you look fantastic! Way to go, 10 lbs and 16 inches in just one month is nothing to sneeze at! And you can see the differences in the two pictures, although I still think you looked good to begin with! Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm glad you can see a difference! I can't wait till next month to see what I look like then! I can feel a huge difference since I started doing a barbell/ weights class! It makes me stronger in all my other classes :)

      Delete
  22. I've heard the Body Pump classes are awesome. Unfortunately, my gym doesn't offer classes. The before and after on the left shows changes for sure! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete