Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
This is what I want to be doing. (Hazel keeps looking at this picture and going "mess.. you clean her, mama!! CLEAN HER!!!")


Instead I'm eating my Bagel Thin and wishing it was Nutella. 

We have zero plans this weekend. Those are my favorite weekends. I'm hoping it doesn't rain so we can go on another hike. This time I want to go see some of the waterfalls in North Georgia. 

So I was feeling skinny this morning and so I weighed myself. I was down another 0.8 from yesterday!!! HOLLA!!! 215.4. I am so close to being in the 200's I can taste it.

"Bad" thing about weight-loss. None of my pants fit. I have 1 pair that "fits" but I get saggy butt and I am constantly pulling them up. Apparently I don't own a belt... weird huh? So, sorry to everyone that see's my butt until I can talk myself into going shopping. I really want to get to my goal before I got shop because I want to be in my goal size.



Another fun thing is my wedding rings are too big and they are constantly turning and sliding. 

So last night for dinner I made homemade lasagna. Can you tell I have a scattered brain today?
It was SO good. Like slap-yo-mama good. So good that my husband said "Man, I am so lucky." So good that I scarfed it down without taking a picture for ya'll. Sigh.
I just googled "best lasagna recipe" and  I made my own sauce but this time I added more tomato paste than normal. It was so good. I used skim-milk ricotta, ground chicken breast, and my homemade sauce with low sugar. It wasn't the healthiest meal we've ever had but it was SO good. We both limited our portion sizes and it was worth it. Left overs for lunch = mama doesn't have to cook = holla!

I was going to see if you lovely ladies had any good, healthy, crock pot meal recipes? On Tuesday and Thursday we take RPM at 6:30 and don't get home till closer to 8 so I like to have dinner completely ready when we get home. Any ideas? I have a lot of chicken. Because that's all we eat. 

8 comments:

  1. I go to the grocery store and stare at the Nutella. I do not allow myself to buy it anymore. I have been craving Lasagna like crazy and I never thought to use ground chicken. I will be doing that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to freaking go!! and this is hilarious because as I was eating my skinny bagel this morning, my inner fat girl popped out and saw the jar of nutella and thought for a second about putting it on my bagel. then I realized only a fat girl would do that. (see also, I have totally done this before)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds real nastaaaay but I like to cut up peppers, onion, and garlic. I throw it all in the crock pot with a little bit of water, tomato paste and some spices (basil and oregano usually). When it's all done I put it on top of some Uncle Ben's instant brown rice that I usually make in the microwave for all of seven minutes. Deeeelicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the bad things about losing weight is clothes not fitting. My rings are also sliding all over but I'm scared to get them sized down before summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt extra skinny today too and lost another pound! I also only have 1 pair of pants and suffer from saggy butt! But I'm not buying clothes until absolutely necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also suffer from saggy butt pants and have only one pair that currently fits. I hate buying new pants when I don't plan for them to fit for too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little chubster with the nutella is KILLING ME! Too freaking cute!

    I also would love to hear any good crock pot recipes. I know Pinterest has a ton I'm sure but I'm too lazy right now to go look. LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I'm gonna have to try that lasagna! It's on my to do list this week. I feel like I've told everyone but have you tried twice.com? I got my initial goal size jeans there but they were only $19 so I won't feel too bad when they're too big on me. It's like a nicer version of a thrift store. I sold my too big clothes to them too! all online :}

    ReplyDelete