Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social



I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely to do the Sunday Social because I'm bored during the Super Bowl because The Falcon's aren't playing and I've eaten all my chicken wings :(

1. If you where stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
My iPad (since my phone is currently no working) with working wifi and a hammock.

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
Downton Abbey and The Office.

3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My iPad and my pillows.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
I have a slight obsession with nighties... I like big night-dresses that don't cling to me. I have 2 that I love but I'm going to count that as one thing-- my nightie and my Toms.


5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
21 Jump Street. So freaking funny. I love it and Channing Tatum. 
And The Lorax... It's a really cute kid movie if you have kids! I definitely recommend it! 

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
I love trashy reality TV like Teen Mom and Real Housewives... 
I love to sit and do nothing and watch trashy Tv... and for my second I would have to say any kind of dessert. I can sit and eat brownies and ice cream all day. 



1 comment: